Friday, October 6, 2017

"I know it sounds funny but I just can't stand the pain. Girl, I'm leaving you tomorrow."

She wants out. She says she doesn't deserve me because I've been too sweet and all. The thing is, she has become part of my daily life. A day's not a day without her. I've been crying a lot lately, that is true. I don't deny it. She deserves all my tears and all the love in all the world. Maybe I'm the one who's not enough. Hell, what's the sense of this? I mean, she wants out, and she will be gone so very soon. Hoping that she might stumble upon this, I want to leave a last message.

Please know that I'm gonna let go of you, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you. I always do. It's just I don't want to force you to stay. I love you. You have been my life, my world, and quite soon, my death. My eyes have grown tired of weeping. Take note that after all, after all that's been said and done, after all the wasted laughter and coming tears and borrowed times, you will always be my joy.

Courtesy : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/cd/fc/f3cdfcf67807df4d35583ed574adf25d.jpg

-RAIN CHECK

1 comment:

  1. It feels like it is a pov of someone i know.

    ReplyDelete